- Medical Facility Name
- The Medical Facility name is self reported and validated every
three years through the Credentialing process or more frequently as reported by the Medical Facility.
- Medical Facility location and phone number
- This information is self reported and validated every three years
through the Credentialing process or more frequently as reported by the Medical Facility.
- Medical Facility quality data from recognized sources
- This is the Medical Facility's quality data information. Quality data is verified with the
applicable accreditation entity every three years through the Credentialing process or more
frequently as reported by the Medical Facility.
- SR: This information is self reported by the provider.
Blue Shield Promise Health Plan has not verified this information.
The presence of the following codes indicate the provider location is accessible with this area.
- P: Parking
- EB: Exterior Building
- IB: Interior Building
- E: Exam Room
- R: Restroom
- T: Exam Table/Scale
- W: Wheelchair
- ME: Medical Equipment
- PTA: Public transportation accessible within half a mile of the provider facility.
- Cultural Competency:
- CC : Cultural Competency reported
- NR: Cultural Competency not reported
- Non Physician practitioners legend:
- NP: Nurse Practioners
- PA: Physician Assistant
- CNM: Certified nurse midwives
- CNS: Certified Nurse
Some hospitals and other providers do not provide one or more of the following
services that may be covered under your plan contract and that you or your family member
might need: family planning; contraceptive services, including emergency contraception;
sterilization, including tubal ligation at the time of labor and delivery; infertility
treatments; or abortion. You should obtain more information before you enroll. Call your
prospective doctor, medical group, independent practice association, or clinic, or call
the health plan at
1-800-605-2556 (LA County) or 1-855-699-5557 (SD County) to ensure
that you can obtain the health care services that you need.
Interpreting services are available for all providers through Blue Shield of California Promise Health Plan at no cost.
An advance notice is needed for face-to-face and ASL interpreting services.
To request services, contact
Customer Care Operations at 1-800-605-2556 Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
For more information, visit www.blueshieldca.com/promise. This is subject to change.
You may receive services from any of the providers on the list that are affiliated with your PCP’s
medical group. For some services, you may need a referral from your PCP.